Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 things that make me mad

Ok, here is the follow up to my last post.

10)Waking up, getting a bowl of cereal, then realizing there is no milk.
9) Seeing the "leash kids" at the mall. Set them free already.
8) Missing an easy lay up.
7) Getting to the post office 5 seconds late.
6) Fair weather sports fans.
5) Having a presidential address interrupt my favorite show.
4) Seeing my son cry.
3) Church politics.
2) Knowing my wife is sad and I can't fix it.
1) Knowing that people still pay Keanu Reeves money to act.

That last one is more jealousy. He has made some of my favorite movies (Bill and Ted, Point Break, The Replacements, Parenthood) but the guy just flat out can not act. The coolest part about this list is that it was harder to make than the ten things that make me happy. Maybe I am a happy person. I will leave you with words of wisdom from TMBG (they might be giants)

"I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend, but I'm a little glowing friend, but really I'm not actually your friend, but I am."

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. leash kids...ugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, all to familiar with the no-milk-cereal thing! No fun at all my friend, no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete