Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 things that make me happy

Ok, so I got this topic the same way REO Speedwagon got a hit song...Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who...ect. (thanks for the idea Rachel)

10) Watching the sun come up between Carolina mountains.

9) The smell of a charcoal grill making meat.

8) Seeing the look on a students face when they finally "get it."

7) The sound of bacon frying up on a stove first thing in the morning.

6) Falling asleep to the sound of a strong rainstorm.

5) The coldness of the other side of the pillow (thank you Stuart Scott).

4) Watching the University of Miami football team run through the smoke.

3) Knowing that my wife loves me for who I am.

2) My son and his infectious laughter when the "five" attack him.

1) Knowing that God's plan for me is a bajillion times better than my own plan.

I think that I may do 10 things that make me angry later...

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you have a grill that makes meat!!! Sweet! I think I might have to change one of my top ten!! lolol Miss you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete