Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Things I have learned from music

1) Jesus loves me this I know (traditional kids song)

2) I can't drive 55 (Sammy Hagar)(and if i do go 55, its in a 40)

3) Love is all around you (Love Song, by Tesla)

4) Jesus is "The Reason for the Season" (Stryper)

5) Every rose has its thorn (Poison)

6) The sun is a mass of incandesent gas (They Might Be Giants)

8) Math Sucks (Jimmy Buffett)

9) Superman never made any money saving the world from Solomon Grundy(Superman's Song, The Crash Test Dummies)

10) Friends are friends forever if the Lords the Lord of them (Friends, Michael W. Smith)

Not sure why this all came to mind...its 230am and i am waking up to go to a museum and farmers market at 7 am. I guess music has always been a big part of me, and even though my dream of performing sold out shows may never happen, at least I can enjoy singing and playing songs for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment